Here comes HR45.
Americans do have to be concerned about our guns but also about our Constitution — among other aspects of that Constitution, the Second Amendment that the Left works so persistently in “rewriting” to mean anything but what it is written to state.
So, here comes HR45:
You can read the details of the resolution here but a few of the highlights are:
* It will be “unlawful” to own a firearm without a license.
* (Citizens will) (be) required to submit a picture and thumbprint.
* (Citizens must) provide certification that the firearms are properly stored.
* (Citizens must) pass a written firearms exam which tests a persons knowledge of the safe storage of firearms in the presence of children, safe handling of firearms, risks associated with firearms, legal responsibilities of a firearm owner, and anything else the Attorney General deems fit.
* A release of any mental health records.
* Makes private sales illegal.
* Establishes a Federal Record of Sale system which records make, model, serial number, license of the transferee and name and address of (who transfers the firearm to another owner).
* Provides for inspection of your home (fourth amendment violation)
* Reporting of lost or stolen firearms
* Notice of change of address
* Numerous other fun nuggets.
(Emphasis added — all of that should be emboldened, however.)
Read the whole article, posted on The Mind of Tefft:
The Democrats are afraid of an armed American population. And Obama has been identified once again as lying.
Overtly restricting the “‘common'” American citizen (to the Left, Americans not among the Left are the ‘lesser-than’ people) as to gun ownership assists the Obama (and Democrats’) plans for a “civilian national security force” — a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, among other offenses to democracy — (which Castro and Hugo Chavez also have created, to everyone’s notice at this date) (and why is it that Obama wants a “security force” in relationship with himself and not American citizens, and on native soil at that; read up on Michelle Obama’s philosophical, political associations and background, in addition to Barack Obama’s, for the reasons why).
CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES and object to HR45, at least those who are still responding to their constituents.
America needs to look beneath the covers (no pun intended) and get to the essence of the radical bitterness that appears to motive the minds and souls of both Barack Obama and wife.